General waste bin (red lid)
What to dispose of in your red lid general waste bin
- Food waste, scraps and leftovers
- Hygiene products
- Animal waste
- Ceramics (plates, mugs, bowls etc.)
- General household waste
- Broken items
- Shredded paper (bagged).
*Keep recycling out of your red lid bin. If you are filling up your recycling bin each fortnight use the online form to apply for a FREE bigger 360L recycling bin.
- Glass (broken or other)
- Hot or burning ash
- Bricks, concrete, sand and other building materials
- Green waste
- Household hazard waste
- Old tyres and motor oil
- Combustible liquid, paint or other solvents
- Pesticides, herbicides and other dangerous chemicals
- Light globes/fluorescent tubes.
For details on where to dispose of other items please refer to the Waste Disposal Guide.
Leave the bin on the verge from 6.00am on your collection day.
If your bin was missed/not emptied on collection day please phone SUEZ on 9350 7196.