Vandalism to property

While on patrol City Rangers proactively look for any:

  • Damage
  • Vandalism
  • Graffiti.

City Rangers may also receive reports from residents in relation to these types of incidents. They will report any damage, vandalism or graffiti issue to the relevant City agency for attention.

Report graffiti

Reporting damage in the City