If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness there are a range of services that can help. Each of the City’s four public libraries have free access to public computers and the internet which may be helpful to look up information on websites. Please see the Hardship and Homelessness booklet below.
Online services directory for WA
waconnect.org is an online directory for services provided in WA. Type in a location/suburb and choose the type of service you want to know about. It has everything from accommodation to financial assistance, emergency relief, food, toiletries, legal support, counselling, health, showers, employment, furniture, Centrelink and car repair.
Entrypoint Perth is a free assessment and referral service assisting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Western Australia to access accommodation and support options. For further information call 6496 0001 or 1800 124 684
24 Hour contact numbers
- Lifeline 131 114
- Crisis Care 1800 199 008 or 9223 1111
- Samaritans Youth Line 1800 198 313
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line 1300 555 788
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) 1800 199 888
- Police Assistance 131 444
- Emergency – Police, Fire, Ambulance (life threatening situations) 000
Response to Homelessness
The City of Joondalup is committed to improving the lives of those at risk of, or experiencing homelessness. View the resources.