Infringement payments

The following types of infringements can be paid by different methods, which are listed below:

  • Parking
  • Animals
  • Litter
  • Firebreak Maintenance
  • Off-Road Vehicle
  • Environmental Health
  • Other

Pay online

In person

Payment can be made at one of the City’s Customer Service Centres.

By mail

Cheques are to be made payable to the City of Joondalup and correspondence must be addressed to: Chief Executive Officer, City of Joondalup, PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919