Joining the library for schools and day centre groups
Following State Government directive in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, as of March 23 2020 all public libraries were closed indefinitely. The digital collection remains available to all customers and includes eBooks, audiobooks, digital magazines and a video streaming service.
Who can apply?
- Adult Day Centres
- Child Daycare Centres
- Pre-Schools and Kindergartens
The organisation must operate within the City of Joondalup.
What does this membership provide?
- Maximum of 20 items loan limit
- Free membership
- Choice of items from the full library collection
How do I apply?
You can apply by visiting any of the Joondalup libraries branches with the following documents:
- A request for membership on organisational letterhead, signed by the Manager/Director or Principal
- Completed relevant membership form