Joondalup Learning Precinct Board
Joondalup Learning Precinct Board members are representatives of the partner and supporter organisations who have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to work in collaboration to:
- Cooperate and contribute to the development of the region
- Further develop learning pathways
- Cooperate with local and international industry, business, the community and other educational institutions
- Enhance professional development of staff
- Share infrastructure and facilities
- Develop commercial programs and activities in local and international markets
- Market the Joondalup Learning Precinct and partner institutions.
Joondalup Learning Precinct Representatives
WA Police Academy
- Superintendent Dario Bolzonella – Principal WA Police Academy
- Assistant Director Barbara Brown – Training, Education, Design and Development
- Assistant Director Chris Canny – Professional Development.
North Metropolitan TAFE
- Michelle Hoad, Managing Director
- Brett Dorney, Executive Director.
City of Joondalup
- Jamie Parry, Director of Governance and Strategy
- Glenda Blake, Manager, Strategic and Organisational Development.
Edith Cowan University
- Arshad Omari, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
- Janet Simmons, Industry Relationships Manager, School of Business and Law.
Executive Officer for JLP
- Lisa Bain