Kiss and drive at schools

The City will support schools in the implementation of a new kiss and drive facility if required by using existing parking infrastructure.

Requests for a kiss and drive facility must come from the school Principal or Parents and Citizens Committee and the City will contact the school to arrange a meeting.

Kiss and Drive signs can be purchased from WALGA  Roadwise .

The operation of a kiss and drive is the responsibility of the school and not the City.

For more information please contact the City.