Lodge a building, planning or environmental health application online
Lodging your application online is simple and convenient and allows you to track your application through the process.
The following applications can be lodged:
- Development (planning) application
- Subdivision clearance application
- Section 40 Certificates (liquor licence)
- Form 24 and 26 built strata application.
- Building permit application – certified (BA1)
- Building permit application – uncertified (BA2).
Environmental health applications:
- Food business registration
- Skin penetration/hairdresser application
- Trader’s permit application
- Street market application
- Food business registration cancellation
- Public building event application
- Section 39 certificate (liquor licence).
Once an application is received by the City, it is checked to ensure all required information (outlined on the relevant checklist) has been provided.
If there is information missing, the application is returned to enable the applicant to complete before resubmitting.
If the required information is provided, you will be sent an invoice for payment of the application fees. Once payment is received, the application is formally accepted and will be allocated to an officer for assessment.
Acknowledgement of application and payment of fees
Once an application has been accepted, an acknowledgement email will be sent to the applicant. This will include an invoice for the application fee.
The application fee can be paid online. All fees must be paid in full before the application will be progressed.
Tracking the progress of online applications
The progress of applications lodged can be viewed online.
Once your application has been accepted, it will appear in the “Accepted Applications” box. If you select the “track” link or the “show all” tab, you can see each event as the application is progressed. You must be logged on to use this service.