Property flooding

Please contact the City to report flooding into your property that is originating from the road or to report blocked gully pits.

In the event of flooding after hours, where emergency assistance is required, call 9400 4000.

To assist with assessment, the location, time and date of the flooding as well as any photos showing where the water is originating from is useful to assist with investigations.