Joondalup Library reference collection
The Joondalup Library reference collection is located on the lower ground floor of Joondalup Library. It has a comprehensive collection of materials that covers all areas of interest including extensive resources on Western Australia.
Much of the collection is suitable for students from middle-primary onward. The Reference collection is not available for loan so the item you need will always be available to access in the library.
The collection includes the following items:
- Reference books.
- Specialist journals and magazines.
- Encyclopaedias and dictionaries.
- ATAR/WACE resources including study guides and past exam papers and solutions.
- Local, national and international newspapers.
- Maps, atlases and street directories.
Staff are available to assist with academic and personal enquiries.