If you’re heading to the Festival on Saturday 4 April 2020 why not check out these great highlights:
- 12.15pm – Head to Central Park for a mass gathering of ukuleles
- 12.30pm – Grab some lunch in the Dining Precinct and have a look at the attractions near the Joondalup Library Kids Venue
- 1.45pm – Catch Legs on the Wall show, Highly Sprung in Central Park and then stick around to jump on the set and take in the Welcome to Country and The Struggling Kings live on the Main Stage.
- 3.00pm – Watch NUBE in the Pink Flamingo– all the way from Argentina this show will blow your socks off!
- 4.00pm – Enjoy Candy Girls on Boas Avenue, followed by Strange Fruit’s show Swoon in the Lotteries House Car Park
- 5.00pm – Get some quick dinner before the Twilight Lantern Parade
- 6.10pm – Find your spot on either Grand Boulevard or Boas Avenue to enjoy the magical parade
- 7.00pm – Rock on to Regurgitator’s Pogogo Show in Central Park
- 8.00pm – Either stay in Central Park to enjoy Adrian Dzvuke or if you need to escape the crowds head to the Hidden Cinema on Davidson Terrace
- 9.00pm – Go to the Illuminated Playground in Central Park South, follow the trail to the Hidden Garden Bar
- 9.30pm – Finish the night on a high and head back to Central Park to bogie the night away with THOTSPYC