Engage with your local community by connecting to the City of Joondalup on social media.
You’ll find the City on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram, so connect with the City and join in the conversation.
City of Joondalup on social media
Social media guidelines
The City of Joondalup encourages open discussion but to ensure everyone has an opportunity to engage with the City, a few guidelines have been developed. Members of the local community who want to request works or maintenance should still contact the City on 9400 4255 or via email.
The City of Joondalup does not accept responsibility for external comments on its pages. These are not representative of the opinions or views of the City of Joondalup, nor does the City make any warranty to their accuracy.
When posting on these pages, the City requests that you:
- Exercise courtesy
- Do not post your personal address or phone number
- Acknowledge that the City cannot check the accuracy of every post and does not take any responsibility for reliance on posts on this page
- Adhere to Facebook Guidelines.
Posts may be deleted at the City of Joondalup’s discretion if they contain:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, racist or sexist language links or images
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- Solicitations, advertisements, endorsements or spam
- Encouragement or glamorisation of the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Any other inappropriate content or comments as determined in City of Joondalup.
By “liking” or “following” the City’s pages you acknowledge the terms outlined in the Guidelines for Visitors and Users. Users who do not comply with these guidelines will be blocked from the pages at the discretion of the City of Joondalup.