Speed limits

Main Roads WA are responsible for approving speed zones and installing speed signs throughout the state.

All residential roads are 50km/h unless it is signposted otherwise.

Main Roads WA does not support speed signs on residential roads unless there is a speed zone change on the continuing road.

Request a bin sticker for your street or contact the WA Police for speeding concerns.