Sponsorship, contributions and donations
The City of Joondalup has a strategic vision to become a bold, creative and prosperous City on the global stage. In achieving this vision, the City recognises the importance of attracting and supporting events and programs that deliver economic benefit to the region and contribute to a vibrant and dynamic community atmosphere.
Through the Sponsorship, Contributions and Donations Program, the City is able to provide support to external organisations and community groups that are assisting the City to achieve its strategic vision by delivering events, programs and activities within the region.
The City’s Sponsorships, Contributions and Donations Program aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Attracting, hosting or supporting a wide range of events, programs and activities that enhance the liveability of the City for the community and promote Joondalup as a destination for visitors to the region
- Providing positive exposure for the City’s brand and image locally and regionally
- Providing support to local organisations/community groups/sporting clubs
- Stimulating economic development and providing benefits to local businesses
- Increasing visitors to the region
- Creating long-term value to the City and its residents by building sustainable partnerships or relationships
- Ensuring that all agreements entered into provide an adequate return on investment by overseeing and managing the sponsorship, contributions and donations program, process and outcomes
To apply, download and review the Sponsorship, Contributions and Donations Program Application Pack and complete the application form.
Applications must meet the program criteria and eligibility as listed in the application pack and should be submitted at least four months prior to the event, program or activity date.
If you are holding an event that will engage and benefit the local community, the City may be able to help you promote your event.
For further information contact the City’s Strategic Marketing and Sponsorship Officer.