Subdivision – clearance of subdivision conditions
The approval of a subdivision application will usually be subject to conditions that are required to be met (or cleared) prior to lodging your plan for final approval from the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) and applying for new titles.
New building work (for example, retaining walls greater than 500mm) or demolition that is required as part of a subdivision may also require other approvals before doing any work. This may include:
A subdivision clearance application should only be lodged once all work has been completed to meet the conditions of subdivision approval.
You are required to lodge an application for clearance from the City for the conditions noted as ‘Local Government’. The application must include:
- Completed Subdivision Clearance Checklist.
- One copy of the Deposited Plan/Survey Strata Plan.
- Any supporting information that may be required to demonstrate how each condition has been met.
- Where applicable, evidence that any required notifications under section 70A or restrictive covenants under section 129BA of the Transfer of Land Act 1893 have been lodged with Landgate.
- Clearance application fee. Refer to the Planning Schedule of Fees
You can lodge an application for subdivision clearance:
Visit the City of Joondalup Administration Centre, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup
Post your application to the City at PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919