Come along for stories, songs and rhymes with lots of action for your energetic toddler. This event is designed for children 18 to 30 months and their parents.
- Encourage the love of books and language
- Allows your child to move about
- Develop your child’s pre-literacy, communication and social skills
- Learn to value the enjoyment of reading together
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play
Where and when
- Sessions commence at 10.00am
- Sessions only run during school term
- No bookings required
- A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Toddler Time session
- Free library activity
Please note, some sessions will not occur during Children’s Book Week, Monday 12 August to Friday 23 August 2019. Please check the events calendar.
To keep up to date with Library events: