WA Mental Health Week 2020
The City of Joondalup acknowledges WA Mental Health Week 2020 in what has been a challenging and isolating time for communities.
In support of Mental Health Week 2020, all are invited to the City of Joondalup Wellbeing Day – Strengthening our Community on Friday 16 October 2020, 10.00am – 1.00pm at City of Joondalup Libraries – Joondalup.
The Wellbeing Day is a FREE event open to the community offering:
- Activities with Act-Belong-Commit, Men’s Shed, Duncraig Edible Garden, Knit 1 Yarn 2 and others.
- The current services available through Lifeline, Black Swan Health, GROW and many more.
- ‘What’s On’ in the City of Joondalup for summer 2020–2021 plus the City’s Youth Truck.
- 89.7FM Northern Suburbs Radio, fantastic local community choirs, prizes and a time for relaxation under the lush green canopy at City of Joondalup Library – Joondalup.
- The opportunities that are available in the community through local groups, clubs, programs, services and events.
Online information can be found at:
By taking a holistic view to mental health, sharing ideas and learning from each other through everyday activities, stronger communities can be built.
Visit the event information page or call 9400 4705 for further details.