eBooks and downloads
Joondalup Libraries provide access to a huge range of downloadable content to suit all interests and reading levels. You have free access to over 100,000 titles as eBooks, audiobooks, digital Magazines, films and documentaries. Digital content is chosen to extend, complement and duplicate print items to allow you to lend items suiting your personal preferences.
You will need a library membership to download this content. Each service has its own app to install on your mobile device. Follow the prompts to get started.
- BorrowBox for excellent Australian and international eBooks and audiobooks
- cloudLibrary for outstanding eBooks and a growing collection of audiobooks
- Kanopy for streaming TV series, feature movies and documentaries
- Overdrive for eBooks and audiobooks
- RBdigital magazines for hundreds of Australian and international magazines and journals covering all interests.
- Access to these free resources is 24/7 through your Library Catalogue.
- You will need a library membership to download this content.
- Download the apps to your mobile device for anywhere, any time access or get started on your PC.
Please note that Library provided eBooks are not compatible with Kindle eReaders at this time.
Call our knowledgeable staff for quick advice or to book a one-to-one computer help session.