Latest information on Coronavirus
The City is in daily contact with the Department of Health and we are basing our decisions on their advice. For the latest health information, visit the Western Australian Department of Health website.
The City encourages all residents to follow the Department of Health advice on preventing the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- Frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based hand gel
- Refraining from touching mouth and nose
- If coughing or sneezing, covering your nose and mouth with a paper tissue or flexed elbow – dispose of the tissue immediately after use and perform hand hygiene.
- Ensuring that you stay home if you are unwell, and,
- Exercising social distancing, such as maintaining a distance of at least 1.5m to others.
Frequently asked questions are available on the Department of Health (WA) website and is being regularly updated.
Additional information can be found on the following websites:
For further information and updates on the latest notifications by the City, visit the City’s news page.
If residents have any queries or concerns, then they should contact the Public Health Information Line on 1800 004 599 or for further information visit their website.