Luminight 2021 Competition
To celebrate Luminight, the City of Joondalup is giving away a staycation at Quest Apartments.
Enjoy 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment at Quest Joondalup and a $250.00 shopping voucher for Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City.
Get your ticket to Luminight and sign up here to win.
To enter read the terms and conditions and complete the online entry form below.
Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to this competition.
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to all patrons who purchased AND redeemed a free ticket to attend any available session of the City of Joondalup’s Luminight event held in Central Park, Joondalup from Friday 26 March until Sunday 28 March 2021.
- To be eligible to win patrons must complete all details on the online entry form above.
- Prize consists of a 2 night stay in a 2 bedroom apartment at Quest Joondalup, including car parking and sparkling wine; and a $250 shopping voucher to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City.
- Quest Joondalup accommodation voucher is valid until the 25 January 2022. All bookings must be made with Quest Joondalup directly on (08) 6370 3300. Please quote reference number outlined on voucher and retain supplied voucher for presentation upon arrival. The Quest accommodation voucher is non-transferrable. Bookings are subject to availability and excludes peak periods. The standard Quest booking cancellation policy and conditions apply.
- Mail and phone entries will not be accepted.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Competition opens Monday 8 March 2021 and closes 10.00pm WST Sunday 28 March 2021. The competition will be drawn at 9.00am WST on Tuesday 30 March 2021 at the City of Joondalup Administration Building, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup, 6027.
- There will be one winner chosen at random. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Wednesday 31 March 2021.
- The major prize is valued at $1,100.00.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the draw commences and the date the prize is claimed.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Collection of the prize will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize. The winner must collect their prize by 30 June 2021 or it will be judged forfeited.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Photographs will be taken at the prize collection for marketing and media purposes and the Promoter has the right to use these images without seeking prior approval of the prize winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- Employees of the City of Joondalup, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to claim the prize.
- Competition results will be published on the City of Joondalup website.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions as their discretion.
- If for any reason the competition does not run for its entire duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter then reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any entrant or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to City of Joondalup and not to any other party.
- The winner must be based in Western Australia.