Make Smoking History Picnic Hamper Competition Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to this competition.
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to win like, comment or share the Make Smoking History Picnic Hamper competition post on the City of Joondalup Facebook page for the chance to win one Make Smoking History Picnic Hamper, valued at $196.00 each.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Competition opens Tuesday 12 January 2021 and closes 5.00pm WST Thursday 14 January 2021.
- There will be one winner chosen by a panel of City Officers. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by Friday 15 January 2021.
- The total prize value is $196.00
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the competition commences and the date the prize is claimed.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Collection of the prize will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize. The winner must collect their prize by Saturday 16 January 2021 or it will be judged forfeited.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Employees of the City of Joondalup, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions as their discretion.
- If for any reason the competition does not run for its entire duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter then reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any entrant or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Media Network.