Music in the Park Concert 1: Live Lighter Picnic Park Competition Terms and Conditions
The Promoter: The promoter of this Competition is Healthway (the “Promoter”) (ABN 24 538 749 304), Level 2, 38 Station St, Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the competition. All other information provided prior to entering the competition, including any instructions on how to enter the competition, form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Who Can Enter?
- Entry is only open to residents of Western Australia, eighteen (18) years and over who share the Facebook post for the Music in the Park Concert 1 to be held at Santiago Park, Ocean Reef. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, or stepsister.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
- The entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions.
How to Enter
- To enter, eligible individuals must share the Facebook post promoting the competition to win the Picnic Pack with the hashtag #livelighter and #smokefreeevent on their personal Facebook page and tag two friends.
How to Win
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 5 January 2022 at 9:00am WST and closes on Friday 14 January 2022 at 12noon WST (“Competition Period”).
- To be considered in the competition entrants will need to share the competition details as pictured below with the hashtag #livelighter and #smokefreeevent on their personal Facebook page and tag two friends.
- The winner will be notified via direct message and will also be announced at the event.
- The promoter’s decision is final and is binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who do not win will not receive any notification at all.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries across the competition period. The winner will win LiveLighter Picnic Pack valued at $100.00.
- The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If a winner is not contactable or the prize is not claimed by the winner within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative winner as necessary to distribute the prize subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
- If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Release for Promotional Activities
- The winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews as might be required by the promoter. The winner agrees to the promoter using the winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the prize and competition.
Exclusion of Liability
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability, for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access, or third-party interference;
(c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter;
(d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these terms and condition;
(e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
- The promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion, or any other cause.
- The promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by the promoter via phone and/or email for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Western Australia, Australia.