NAIDOC Celebrations 2022 – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to this competition:
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements
for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. This competition is being run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
3. Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and
4. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Councillors, staff employed by the City and related parties are ineligible to enter the
6. To be eligible to win, complete and submit the Feedback Forms related to one or more of the
NAIDOC Celebrations 2022 events.
7. There is one Westfield voucher to the value of $50.00.
8. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
9. For attendees who complete more than one form there will be only one entry per individual.
10. The competition opens Monday 4 July 2022 and closes midnight (AWST) Monday 8 August
11. There will be one winner chosen at random. The promoter’s decision is final, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified by email (using the email as recorded on the competition entry
form) by Monday 15 August 2022.
13. Collection of the prize will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning
entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming
a prize. The winner must collect their prize by Monday 29 August 2022 or it will be judged
14. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of
conducting the competition. By entering this competition, entrants’ consent to the use of their
contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage for any personal injury sustained as a
result of taking the prize or entering the competition. The Promoter makes no representation
or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered
16. The winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to claim the