Pinnaroo Point Beach Park, 20 John Wilkie Tarn, Hillarys – Food and Beverage Facility (Café/Restaurant/Tavern)
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application Food and Beverage Facility (Café/Restaurant/Tavern) at Pinnaroo Point Beach Park, 20 John Wilkie Tarn, Hillarys, and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A two storey building, providing casual café/kiosk dining on the ground floor and a more formal dining and lounge/bar on the first floor. Function spaces are available on both floors
- Approximate patron capacity of 500 people and up to 40 staff
- Opening hours between 7.00am to midnight, seven days a week
- Open deck and balcony areas to the southern and western aspects of the building
- Additional carparking provided in conjunction with a redevelopment of the existing carpark.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Wednesday 22 September 2021.
As the development is located on land that is reserved under the Metropolitan Region Scheme, the application is required to be determined by the Western Australian Planning Commission, with the City providing a recommendation on the application.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, an email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.