Pitch to Win
With the City of Joondalup and Your Sales Co
Win one free Sales Strategy Sessions with Harriet Mellor, from Your Sales Co, to support your 2021 goals. There will be 5 prize winners who will each receive one session with Harriet Mellor. It is really easy – complete the online form below and answer a few questions about your business, your challenges, your wins and provide your pitch.
About Your Sales Co
Your Sales Co was founded by Sales Transformation Guru, Harriet Mellor. Driven by her passion and success within sales across a range of industries; she is well respected within the Perth community and beyond. Known locally for her recent involvement with the digital ready programme, initiated by the City of Joondalup, Harriet is an advocate for small businesses. Her specialist services will support you in accelerating the sales within your organisation through developed processes, communication and mindset.
Five businesses will receive a one-on-one session with Harriet Mellor from Your Sales Co. During this session you will be supported with your sales challenges, creating a streamlined sales success workflow and addressing specific challenges you are facing within your business sales strategy. You will be left with simple changes to make and how to create Sales Success for yourself and your business.
How do I apply?
Ensure you are registered on the Joondalup Business Catalogue and complete the competition questions below by close of business Friday 12 February 2020.
Business Pitching Competition Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to this competition.
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and submit the Joondalup Pitching Competition Online Form for the chance to win one of five sessions with Harriet Mellor of Your Sales Co, valued at $500.00 each.
- To be eligible to participate, businesses must be based in the City of Joondalup and be listed on the Joondalup Business Catalogue.
- Online Form must be completed in full and include respondent’s contact details to be valid.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Competition opens Tuesday 8 December 2020 and closes 5.00pm WST Friday 12 February 2021.
- There will be five winners chosen by a panel of City Officers. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by Friday 19 February 2021.
- The total prize pool value is $2,500.00.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the competition commences and the date the prize is claimed.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Collection of the prize will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize. The winner must collect their prize by 30 June 2021 or it will be judged forfeited.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Employees of the City of Joondalup, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions as their discretion.
- If for any reason the competition does not run for its entire duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter then reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any entrant or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to City of Joondalup and not to any other party.