Public services and assistance
There are a wide range of services in our community that aim to help people experiencing disadvantage, or assist families in need. Search the Community Directory for the contact details of these services. Alternatively, you can call the Community Information phone line for personal assistance.
- Financial counselling and support
- Tax assistance
- Mental health services and counselling
- Disability support services
- Youth services
- Family support
- Community legal advice
- Elder abuse
- Family violence support
- Refuge for women, youth or families
- Drug and alcohol support.
Add your service
If you would like to add your service to the Community Directory, please submit your details via the online registration form or call the Community Information Officer.