Rates – manual payment arrangement request
Please note: As this is not a Direct Debit form, by filling out this application you are agreeing to make the payments yourself not via Direct Debit.
Use this online form to request a manual payment arrangement or download and complete the PDF form using the link at the bottom of the screen and return to the City.
Before completing an application please note the following conditions:
- The City will calculate equal amounts payable based on the first payment date, the frequency of the Manual Payment Arrangement and the amount owing, to ensure all monies are paid by Friday 31 March 2023.
- Should you wish to finalise the arrangement prior to Friday 31 March 2023, please contact Rating Services on 9400 4574.
- An arrangement fee of $52.00 is applicable to this payment arrangement.
- Late payment interest will be applied to this account at 3% per annum for rates and charges, and 7% per annum for the Emergency Services Levy, from Saturday 27 August 2022 over the payment period and is not included in the repayment schedule. You will need to contact Rating Services on 9400 4574 prior to your last payment to confirm the final amount.
- It is the responsibility of the ratepayer to ensure that the agreed payment amounts are paid on or before the agreed due date. Reminder notices will not be issued.
- Failure to adhere to the above conditions will result in the City cancelling the payment arrangement. Full payment will be required, including any accrued penalty interest, or normal debt collecting procedures may then be commenced.