Refurbishment of Whitford Senior Citizens Centre and Whitford Library toilet facilities
The City is pleased to advise that Council formally endorsed the acceleration of this project at its meeting held on Tuesday 30 June 2020.
The works will include the following:
- Increase the overall number of toilets from six to nine
- Improvement of accessibility and compliance requirements
- Installation of two fully compliant universal access and two ambulant toilets
- Installation of four new waterless urinals
- Replacement of doors within the facility that are in poor condition
- Installation of new LED lighting in darker areas of the facility
- Roofing works whilst the facilities are unoccupied
Works are expected to be completed before the end of October 2020.