School road safety improvements
The City is taking advantage of the summer school holidays to upgrade 10 local school warden crossings, including line marking, kerb realignment, footpath realignment and bollard relocation. The works will take place throughout January at:
- Coolibah Drive, Greenwood – adjacent to West Greenwood Primary School
- Glengarry Drive, Duncraig – adjacent to Glengarry Primary School
- Gibson Avenue, Padbury – adjacent to Padbury Catholic Primary School
- Warburton Avenue, Padbury – adjacent to South Padbury Primary School
- Prendiville Avenue, Ocean Reef – adjacent to Prendiville Catholic College
- Beach Road, Watermans Bay – between Ethel Street and Cliverton Court
- Moolanda Boulevard, Kingsley – between Cadogan Street and Benbullen Boulevard
- Caridean Street, Heathridge – adjacent to Heathridge Primary School
- Alexander Road, Padbury – adjacent to Bambara Primary School
- Pacific Way, Beldon – adjacent to Beldon Primary School.
50km/h speed limit signs will also be installed on Edgewater Drive, Edgewater in early 2021.