Do you have a food and beverage business in Joondalup City Centre, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Westfield Whitford City, Kingsley, and Greenwood?
The Joondalup Festival has been revamped to 2022 and the City would like to invite your business to be involved.
The City is inviting local businesses to register a discount/offer/special to be promoted to the Joondalup Festival audience.
The 2022 Joondalup Festival will be held over three weeks from Friday 11 March until Saturday 2 April 2022 at various locations across the City of Joondalup.
The Joondalup Festival is the northern corridor’s premier cultural event and has attracted crowds of up to 50,000 over one weekend in previous years.
Benefits for your business
- Be included in the Festival Deals marketing campaign which includes website, social media and signage
- Exposure to the festival audience which includes both the local and regional visitor markets
- Listing on the Joondalup Festival website
Register your interest below and one of our team will get in touch.
2022 Joondalup Festival Deals Registration
- The 2022 Festival Deals campaign will be delivered through the Litt app during March and April 2022.
- The target market for the Joondalup Festival is families and people aged over 25 years. Businesses can tailor their Festival Deal to appeal to these markets.
- The Festival will spread across the City of Joondalup with programming in Joondalup City Centre, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Westfield Whitford City, Kingsley and Greenwood.
- Offers will be redeemed using the Litt app and the Festival audience will be encouraged to download the app to access these offers.
- Registrations close Thursday 10 March 2022.
To see the full programming of events head to the Joondalup Festival Website
For further information contact the City’s Economic Development team.