The Edith Cowan University (ECU) School of Business and Law in Joondalup offers local companies the opportunity to host students through a range of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programs. This includes work placements, internships, project-based learning and service learning.
Participating businesses can benefit by:
- accessing motivated, enthusiastic and willing students with new ideas
- having extra assistance to complete new and existing projects
- developing staff through interaction and engagement with students
- having the opportunity to provide feedback on what future students are taught
- developing links with ECU and other organisations
- having the opportunity to trial prospective employees.
Students are available from a range of disciplines.