This workshop aims to arm businesses with handy insights, tips and advice, helping them put their best foot forward and supporting them to maximise chances of winning project work in major resources, infrastructure and renewable projects among others.
Delivered by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry CCIWA this workshop will look at how to best position your business on the ICN Gateway to set you up for success.
What you will gain:
- Setting up and enhancing your company profiles
- Prepare effective EOIs / Expression of Interests
- Learn how to navigate Gateway to identify the right opportunities to build a pipeline of work
What to bring:
Bring your laptop to enable you to work with your own company profile. This will be a hands-on workshop where you'll have the opportunity to run through practical exercises.
Who should attend:
City of Joondalup construction and engineering businesses, SMEs, suppliers, etc, involved with mining, oil & gas, renewables, infrastructure and defence work.
- Business Development roles
- Sales and Marketing roles
- Tender teams
- SME business owners
Event costs and bookings:
- This event is free for City of Joondalup businesses and residents. Please enter your residential or business suburb in the access code field to receive free tickets.
- This event is $30.00 for non-local businesses and residents.
For further information call 9400 4298.
This event is hosted by City of Joondalup in partnership with Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA.
83 Boas Ave
Joondalup WA 6027