Bowling, Laser Tag, Karrinyup Shops and Mini Golf
Tickets open at 12pm Monday 13 June for City of Joondalup Residents only. Please enter your suburb to register. Tickets to the general public open on Monday 20 June.
Action filled day checking out the new Strike Centre at Karrinyup Shopping Centre. Start with a game of bowling followed by a game of laser tag, where you let loose and battle your mates in Strike’s state-of-the-art arena of adrenaline-filled fun. Next up, take a break and check out the newly refurbished Karrinyup Shopping Centre where you will get to walk around for just over an hour. Grab some lunch from the many food places inside the food court or cafes before meeting up with the rest of the group to tackle the nine whacky holes at the new Holey Moley.
- BYO - Bring your own meals/snacks/money for extras
- FYI - Young people will have freedom to explore the venue and direct supervision will be limited
- P - Physical/outdoor activity. Please bring hat, water bottle, socks and enclosed shoes. Wear appropriate clothing for activities and weather conditions
** Please note registrations will close two days prior to event date.
Registration and What to Bring:
Step 1 – BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW: Ensure the participant is within the age range specified above prior to following the payment process. You will not be refunded if you incorrectly book for the wrong age.
Step 2 – Make sure the participant has completed the Youth Services Membership Form prior to registering below. Note: Only one form per young person is needed.
Step 3 – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that contains information for what to bring on the day including:
- Your ticket can be physically printed or displayed on a smart phone on arrival.
- Any additional Waivers/Forms to complete - physical hard copies of these must be produced on arrival.
Cancellations and Refunds:
To ensure we are delivering COVID safe events, the City will take direction from the State Government on any restrictions that may be in effect at the time. Every effort will be made to inform participants and caregivers if changes occur.
For general non-attendance: Individual refunds will only be given if a medical certificate is presented to the City prior to the event. If the City is not informed prior to the event taking place, then refunds will not be issued. No other credits will be given.
If you require further information about the City’s youth programs and events or for assistance with your bookings, please:
• Sign up to receive the monthly youth e-newsletter
• Like the COJ Youth Services Facebook and Instagram page
• Visit y-lounge
• Phone 9400 4228
Heathridge WA 6027