102, 104 and 106 Cockman Road, Greenwood – Child Care Premises (new development)
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for a new Child Care Premises at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed by clicking the link below.
The development includes:
- A new single-storey building catering for 92 children and 15 staff.
- A brick and masonry style development with colorbond roofing.
- A singular outdoor play space oriented to Cockman Road.
- Vehicular access from Ollis Street with exit only onto Cockam Road.
- A total of 27 car parking bays for staff and visitors.
- Operating hours 7.00am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday and 8.00am – 1.00pm on Saturdays.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Thursday 4 August 2022.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, at email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.