44 and 46 Grand Ocean Entrance, Burns Beach – Proposed New Childcare Premises
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application Child Care Premises at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A two storey concealed roof design with a combination of painted rendered walls, feature timber panels and selected cladding.
- A single vehicle access point from Broulee Lane, providing access to 19 parking bays on the western side of the site.
- One large play space on the upper floor overhanging the car parking area.
- A maximum of 66 children and 12 staff at any one time.
- Operating hours between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 9 July 2021.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.