Animal – Transfer of animal address

Not sure which form to fill in? Let the Animal Registration Wizard guide you to the right form.

It is the dog/cat owners or agent’s responsibility to advise of any change in particulars contained in this application including sale or death of dog/cat, to the registered Council immediately
If the owner or agent is changing address to another Council, it is the owner or agent’s responsibility to notify and register the dog/cat with the Council to which they are moving to.