Bulk collections for properties with no verge

If you have no or little verge you will still have access to the bulk hard waste and green waste verge collection services.

Please contact the City and request where to locate your bulk greens or the bulk hard waste skip bin. The collection contractor will visit your address and suggest the best location for the services.

Please be aware you may need to sign a consent form if the skip bin is to be placed on a paved or hard surfaced area.