City Rangers provide a highly visible, proactive and responsive service to residents, businesses and visitors to the City.
City Rangers patrol across all 22 suburbs within the City, 24 hours a day seven days a week, performing a range of services to assist and benefit the local community.
City Rangers can assist with issues such as:
• Abandoned vehicles
• Animal control and enquiries
• Anti-social behaviour
• Damage and vandalism to public property
• Fire safety
• Litter and dumping
• Maintenance to public property
• Maintenance reports to external agencies
• Noise complaints (after hours)
• Parking issues
• Sign control
• Streetlight faults
• Suspicious activity
• Verge treatments.
Whilst City Rangers are available to respond to and investigate many local matters, they are unable to attend to the following situations:
• Domestic Violence
• Life threatening or serious acts of crime.
To report situations of concern contact City Rangers on 1300 655 860.