Learn computer coding
CoderDojo is a volunteer led, worldwide movement running free coding clubs (Dojos) for young people. Come along to learn how to code, develop websites, apps, programs, games and much more. CoderDojo makes development and learning to code a fun and sociable experience.
- Learn from others and provide peer support
- Develop 21st century computer skills
- HTML, Scratch, Python programming
- Improve your skills in the language of code
- Suitable for ages seven to 17.
- Sessions run 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sessions held during school term
- Students are encouraged to bring their own laptop
- No bookings are required and sessions are free.
Please note, some sessions will not occur during Children’s Book Week, Monday 12 August to Friday 23 August 2019. Please check the events calendar.
To keep up to date with CoderDojo and other Library events and programs: