Illegal dumping – report illegal dumping
Illegal dumping relates to the disposal of items likely to be toxic or dangerous to the environment or persons such as chemical waste, batteries, dumping of oil or paint products.
City Officers investigate all offences relating to unauthorised litter dumping and will prosecute offenders who fail to dispose of their rubbish in a responsible manner.
Complete the online form providing:
- A description of the items
- A description and number of persons involved
- Registration details and description of the vehicle involved
- The exact location of the incident
- Your contact number in case City Officers require further information
- Photographs if any taken.