Joondalup Jobs and Skills Centre
If you are a business, student, jobseeker or career changer, visit the TAFE Jobs and Skills Centre in Joondalup for free advice and information on training and employment.
Business and Employers
The Jobs and Skills Centre engages with local communities and industries to help build local workforce solutions.
The following services are available to employers and businesses:
• Recruitment assistance
• Apprentice/trainee recruitment
• Advertising opportunities on an Aboriginal-specific Jobs Board
• Workforce development advice
• Training or course information
• Information on training solutions and services that can be customised to meet enterprise-specific needs
• Resources and advice on Aboriginal recruitment and retention strategies.
Students and Jobseekers
School students and leavers, career changers, and jobseekers looking to enter the workforce can access the Centre to update or upgrade skills, and improve their job prospects.
The Jobs and Skills Centre provides free:
• Career information and guidance
• Training and course information
• Help with job searching and job matching
• Skills and qualification recognition information
• Apprenticeship and traineeship assistance
• Culturally sensitive employment and career services for Aboriginal people.