Story Time sessions are designed for children aged two to four years. Come and enjoy the stories, songs, and creative play.
- Encourages a love of reading
- Stimulates the imagination
- Develops literacy and social skills
- Relaxed and fun environment
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play.
Where and when
- No bookings required
- Free library activity
- A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Story Time session.
All sessions are at 10.00am
(STEAMing into Stories)
STEAMing into Stories
Saturday STEAMing into Story Time program combines encouraging a love of reading with STEAM activities. Sessions are suitable for children from two to seven years old.
Family Time is an action-packed program full of stories, songs, rhymes and making noise in the library. Aimed at children from 18 months to four years, the songs and actions will grab the attention of younger children, while the older children will be entertained by the fun-filled stories.
Stories in the Park
Stories in the Park occur in March and November. Join City of Joondalup Libraries staff in one of your favourite parks.
Check out the Online Story Time sessions.
To keep up to date with Library events: