Story Time sessions are designed for children aged two to four years. Come and enjoy the stories, songs, and creative play.
- Encourages a love of reading
- Stimulates the imagination
- Develops literacy and social skills
- Relaxed and fun environment
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play.
Where and when
- No bookings required
- Free library activity
- A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Story Time session.
All sessions are at 10.00am
Stories in the Park
Stories in the Park occur in March and November. Join City of Joondalup Libraries staff in one of your favourite parks.
Check out the Online Story Time sessions
To keep up to date with Library events: