Come along for stories, songs and rhymes with lots of action for your energetic toddler. Toddler Time is designed for children 18 to 30 months and their parents.
- Encourage the love of books and language
- Allows your child to move about
- Develop your child’s pre-literacy, communication and social skills
- Learn to value the enjoyment of reading together
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play.
Where and when
Sessions commence at 10.00am and only run during school term.
A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Toddler Time session.
Family Time is an action-packed program full of stories, songs, rhymes and making noise in the library. Aimed at children from 18 months to four years, the songs and actions will grab the attention of younger children, while the older children will be entertained by the fun-filled stories.
STEAMing into Stories
Saturday STEAMing into Story Time program combines encouraging a love of reading with STEAM activities. Sessions are suitable for children from two to seven years old.
Please check the events calendar.
To keep up to date with Library events: