Come along for stories, songs and rhymes with lots of action for your energetic toddler. Toddler Time is designed for children 18 to 30 months and their parents.
- Encourage the love of books and language
- Allows your child to move about
- Develop your child’s pre-literacy, communication and social skills
- Learn to value the enjoyment of reading together
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play.
Where and when
Sessions commence at 10.00am and only run during school term.
A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Toddler Time session.
Please check the events calendar.
To keep up to date with Library events: