Come along for stories, songs and rhymes with lots of action for your energetic toddler. This event is designed for children 18 to 30 months and their parents.
- Encourage the love of books and language
- Allows your child to move about
- Develop your child’s pre-literacy, communication and social skills
- Learn to value the enjoyment of reading together
- Develop creativity and dexterity through play.
Where and when
Sessions commence at 10.00am and only run during school term.
A parent or guardian must accompany the child and participate in the Toddler Time session.
Please check the events calendar as some sessions may be cancelled due to Children’s Book Week (16 August – 27 August 2021)
To keep up to date with Library events: