An exciting workshop aimed at first time female business owners and ‘Mumpreneurs’.
This fun, informative and helpful presentation provides ‘Tips and Tricks’ to help save you time, energy and money – plus increase productivity levels and success.
Facilitated by Alison Bannister, WA’s award winning ‘Mumpreneur’, this presentation will provide:
- An overview of what you need to succeed regarding business development skills
- Access to helpful resources and information for free help and guidance in those early stages
- Digital marketing ideas to help promote your business
- Insights into the purpose of goal setting with weekly, quarterly, and annual KPIs, and action plans
- Productivity planning with the tools needed to keep you focused and on track.
Cost $5.00. Book and pay online.
For further information on this event please call the City on 9400 4751.
Please note, the presentation will run for approximately one hour, and refreshments are included.
Parking: Please be aware that there is limited free parking at Joondalup library. Details of parking locations and fees can be found at the City’s Parking webpage
102 Boas Avenue
Joondalup WA 6027