Baby Rhyme Time
Joondalup libraries, in association with Better Beginnings, are pleased to offer Baby Rhyme Time for babies 0 – 18 months and their parents.
Connect with your baby while singing your favourite rhymes and songs.
Benefits of joining in Baby Rhyme Time
- Learn new rhymes and songs
- Develop your baby’s pre-literacy and social skills
- Relaxed and fun environment
- Learn the value of reading to your baby from birth
- Supports parents as their child’s first teacher
- Free library activity.
When and where
Sessions are only run during school term. Baby Rhyme Times are held at every City of Joondalup Libraries branch at 10.00am. No bookings are required. Families are welcome to attend any or all sessions.
To keep up to date with Library events: