All library users are encouraged to provide feedback. The City values and encourages all feedback.
If you would like to provide feedback you can:
- speak to a librarian at your local library
- fill in the online Customer Feedback Form
- fill in a Customer Feedback Form at your library
- contact the City’s Customer Relations Advocate
- Email the Joondalup libraries.
Joondalup libraries conduct regular surveys to encourage users to give feedback on library services, programs and initiatives. The results of these surveys assist with future planning and service enhancements.