Community Funding Program
The Community Funding Program provides financial support to incorporated community groups to conduct projects, programs, events or activities that benefit the City of Joondalup community.
The program provides two levels of funding, with large grants (greater than $10,000) offered annually and small grants ($10,000 and lower) offered bi-annually.
All applications for the Community Funding Program must meet the following criteria:
- The project, program, event or activity that funding is being sought for must benefit or service the City of Joondalup community.
- The project, program, event or activity must align with one or more of the Community Funding Program Priorities.
- The project, program, event or activity has NOT received financial support through another funding program from the City within the same financial year.
- The applicant must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 2015 (or other Australian State Government Incorporations Act).
Applicants must address at least one of the four funding priorities:
- Strengthen Community Participation
- Encourage Connected Communities
- Promote Healthy and Active Lifestyles
- Build Resilient and Sustainable Communities
How to apply
Applications are currently closed. Applications for Round Two 2022-23 will open on Monday 6 February 2023.
Applications are submitted online via SmartyGrants, and can only be made when funding rounds are open. Applicants must first contact the program administrator to discuss the project, program, event or activity before submitting an application. Applications can be saved at any time, and revised until you are ready to submit the form.
Please read the Community Funding Program Guidelines (available to download below) for full program details. For more information please contact the Fund Administrator on 9400 4918 or via email at email@example.com.