Replacement or repair of bins

Submit the online form below if:

  • A bin/s at your property are damaged and require repair or replacement
  • A bin has gone missing from your property and you have been unable to locate it.
  • A stray bin requires removal.

Please note there is no charge for this service. This request can be made by the tenant, property owner or authorised agent.

Please ensure the bin is empty and left on your property verge on the next business day after collection.

This form is not for requesting bins for a new property or requesting an additional bin service.

Request for repair or replacement of bin