Volunteer information sessions
Step into Volunteering
The Step into Volunteering Program is an informal introduction to volunteering. It is of particular value to those who are volunteering for the first time and those who are seeking different volunteer experiences. Come along to a free session and learn about:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The volunteering opportunities available
- Identifying the skills that you have to contribute to volunteering
- Rights and responsibilities of volunteers and volunteer involving agencies
- How to find the right volunteering position.
The information sessions are held at the Joondalup Volunteer Resource Centre in the Whitford Library between 10.30am – 11.30am.
Check the Events Calendar for 2021 dates.