Reid Promenade car park – CBD
(entry via laneway between Boas Avenue and Reid Promenade)
(Excl. Public Hols)
Note: Due to current five day lockdown, the City’s multi-storey car park is closed as many businesses in the surrounding area are closed. Patrons are encouraged to stay home during this period.
The City’s multi-storey car park is centrally located in the Joondalup City Centre.
There are 538 regular bays (including 6 disability parking bays) and six motorcycle bays in the public area of the car park.
It also offers:
- Safe and secure parking
- Undercover parking
- Ticketless parking – Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) technology is used
- Electric vehicle charging stations, in the main public car park
- Access to the main public car park between 6.00am – 8.00pm weekdays (except public holidays)
- Different rates for different parking options, e.g. Early Bird and Monthly Fee Services
- 28 Premium reserved bays (including one disability parking bay) in the private area of the car park with 24 hour access